Welcome to the Lithuanian Wikipedia!
Irrespective of your language skills, you are welcome to create your own User Page and contribute to the project by introducing interwiki links, uploading images, correcting data, discussing problems and cooperating with the local community.
We do not have separate help pages for other language users. Therefore, if you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to ask any of the local users or administrators on their talk page (or on your own user/talk page, if you prefer), and your questions will be answered as soon as possible.
Some hints you may find useful
- You can make all the interface messages, including those discussed below, appear in your own language by going to your preferences and selecting the "Sąsajos kalba" option.
- The category containing a list of language userboxes available in Lithuanian Wikipedia is Kategorija:Kalbų šablonai ("language templates").
- The Recent changes can be accessed via link Naujausi keitimai ("recent changes") on the left side menu.
- To upload a file, click on link Įkelti failą ("upload file") on the left side menu.
- The list of pages that link to a particular page is accessed via link Susiję straipsniai on the left side menu.
- If you want to run your bot at this wiki, you should place your request at Vikipedija:Botai.
If you think there is any other information which should be but is not included in this page, please let us know on the talk page.
How nice, thank you very much for the welcome. I shall endeavour to collaborate with your pages as best I can.--Po Mieczu (aptarimas) 20:57, 6 liepos 2018 (EEST)
Thanks. I am very glad and I will collaborate with Lithuanian Wikipedia. Thanks for help me. VFaryan, 20:46, 15 November 2018 (EEST)